The Murad cellulite cream is designed in order to reduce cellulite appearance however, not melting the fat or shedding inches of fat from your arms, waistline or legs.
Creators of the Murad cream have stated that the product can efficiently improve the unsightly appearance of cellulite from your skin up to eighty percent.Advantages
- The product can efficiently improve the unsightly appearance of cellulite from your skin up to eighty percent.
- Murad has done an independent study on the effects of the cream to affected areas.
- It decreases in the appearance of cellulite and more toning and firming was accomplished.
- Unfortunately, there have been several complaints from women who have already used the product regarding the effectiveness of the serum. Sadly, it didn’t do much good. While it has a certain appeal when it comes to its smell, it’s not worth the cost.
Compare Murad Body Firming Cream With The Top Products
Murad Cellulite Cream Review
What you should know about this product? The most common complaint about Murad was the amount of time it took for the cellulite cream to work. On average it took 7 to 9 weeks even with twice daily applications, the women who reported successful cellulite reduction did not see any results until the end of the test period.
A typical consumer might give up on Murad Firm and Tone Serum long before any results are realized. Murad does not guarantee that you will see a 100% improvement in the firmness and tone of your skin. They are realistic with their 47 to 78 percent prediction.
However, even 78% seems like a bit of a stretch and if you want that 78% result, you need to use all 4 of their products, with continue use and this will run you for a month plus shipping and taxes.
As if that was not enough, there is parabens in the product, which has generated allergic reactions in some users. Women who like all-natural cellulite creams may be put off by the laundry list of ingredients used in Murad.
Other Ingredients Includes:
- Perfluorononylethyl Carboxydecyl PEG-10 Dimethicone
- PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate
- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Maltodextrin
- Dimethyl isosorbide
- Peppermint extract
- Salicylic Acid Menthol
- Works in conjunction with the four other products
- Key ingredients are explained
- There is a FAQ section
- Can buy it online
- Contains Caffeine
- Price tag for the product is hefty
- Has generated allergic reactions in some users
- Must buy 3 more of their products
- Fat-reducing claims are defied by recent studies
Whether or not Murad Cellulite Cream works depends on what you expect Murad Cellulite Cream to do. If you are looking to restore the elasticity and firmness of the skin, Murad Cellulite Cream does contain ingredients that are proven to condition and restore the skin in what may be a satisfactory manner.
Rather than putting any ingredient space towards destroying the fat cells that create the dimpled skin appearance associated with cellulite, Murad Cellulite Cream instead concentrates all of its efforts on conditioning the skin. But for those suffering with cellulite, Murad Cellulite Cream unfortunately doesn’t do this effectively.
There are two aspects to the problem of cellulite, and the ingredients in Murad Cellulite Cream only address one of these aspects. Without addressing the clumps of fat cells that will eventually reappear as the skin ages, Murad Cellulite Cream provides neither a comprehensive nor lasting solution for the cellulite problem.
Even with its powerful skin conditioning ingredients, Murad Cellulite Cream offers nothing more than can be provided by a less expensive drug store brand of body lotion.